Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New engine mounting for my B14

Picture above: My mechanic Ah Seng on his work to change the engine mounting.

Yesterday(29/3/2008 - 6.00pm) I decide to change my engine mounting. I have go to car part shop at Serdang, Selangor to buy left and right mounting engine. Cost all at RM120. The salesman at sparepart shop recommend me to go the workshop at shell petrol pump, Serdang. Then, I disappointed with his labor charge. They charge me RM70. Very expensive to me. I just pick up my handphone and contact Ah Seng and ask him how much labor charge he want for changing engine mounting. He just charge me only RM40. For not wasting a time, I just pay the mounting and go to Ah Seng workshop. The process to change this mounting is about one hour. Now my car more smooth to drive and less vibrating on steering. Thanks to Ah Seng with his good job.

Picture below is my old engine mounting.



No comments: