Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nissan Fairlady 350Z (2003–present)



The story begin when I was come to Five Auto Sdn.Bhd at Bangi, Selangor. I and my friend "Matdin" need to look at Subaru Impreza. He very desperate to own his Subaru. Even I'm a Nissan Fan, I still respect the Subaru car. Its one of reliable and faster car. Ok...lets continue my story.

While my friend look at his Subaru, I and other salesman look at Nissan Fairlady 350Z. I was told by the salesman about this car. He told me this car is imported from Japan and it is 3500cc. I impress and figure out how much I will pay the roadtax if I bought this car. The salesman said "In Malaysia, around RM4000 for the roadtax". Crazy I said. I can't effort the road tax every year. Maybe Skyline better for me in the future.

This is some infos that I got from internet about this car.
"In the 2003 model year, Nissan reentered the US sports-car market with the 350Z, powered by a 3.5 L V6, and styled in an attempt to create a more modern interpretation of the 240Z's lines. It had a new 6-speed manual gearbox, and is capable of over 155 mph (249 km/h)"

1 comment:

javier said...

conoce la nissan pathfinder en el blog de lujo lo mas codiciado del planeta.
http://lomascodiciadodelplaneta.blogspot.com/2009/12/nissan-pathfinder.html