Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Subaru WRX STI version 8 test drive by me

Picture above: Just posing on my friend's car.

Hi, I have tested drive the Subaru Impreza version 8 today (28 Feb 2008, 12.00pm). For your info, this is the first time i drove this cool super car. I just test it on highway between Kajang to Semenyih. Believe it or not, this car take only 4 second to 100km/h. You must not believe me if i told you guy, the km/h meter show me 140km/h but i still on third gear. Crazy!. It quite bumpy, and I know all the sport car are like that (trademark la...). This is trademark for sport car. The cornering is perfect that I have confident and easy to drive 140km/h to take corner on highway (not the sharp corner la...susur je). All the best for my friend that he always say dream it for 4 years ago. But now, he realize his dream to be true.

My review is, if you are need performance for sport car, i suggest to buy this car...but if you need comfort, performance, and need to bring family; I think go to luxury car such as Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar and etc. If i have a money 200k in my hand I will buy this "beast" one and one car to bring my family go to holiday. ^_^

1 comment:

Smithy said...

thanks bro, for the comment on my ride... I really hope u can get urs soon... Get a life by driving the Scoobie

<--- Subaru Club Malaysia ---> join us and share ur experience...